Sunday, March 6, 2011

Banana boat( water sled )

 I’ve ridden a banana boat, it’s the most extreme experience to me.
It’s called ‘Banana boat’ in Korea, I didn’t know exactly what it’s called it here. It’s called a water sled.


The main tube is yellow and banana-shaped. When you ride it, you should wear a life jacket. Because the driver of powered boat attempts to flip the banana boat upside-down when you ride a banana boat. Some boat tow a banana boat with a rope.
When I was a high school student, I went to the beach in Busan with my friends. We saw what somebody rode a banana boat, so we wanted to try it. Even we’ve watched a banana boat many time on TV, that’s why we really wanted to try. Before we were very nervous, it was a first time to ride. When we rode a banana boat, I was scared to death. After it was really good, it can my stress away. I want to try it again.



3 comments:

  1. It is a very exciting amusement. But i'v never ridden this. I want to ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good, Seran. We call it a banana boat, too.

    Mark: 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A banana boat
    I like it maybe I will try it in the future

    ReplyDelete