Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Difference


When I was angry, I swore with unspeakable words. At that time, someone told me, “You are a girl, so you shouldn’t swear and you should use beautiful language.” It was my fault to swear. But I was annoyed when I heard that. Why should girls use beautiful language? If some girl who has good personality, she can be angry. But she can be really angry, are you sure she doesn’t swear? Or, are you sure she uses beautiful language? I don’t think men and women use language differently. I think it just different from situation.

 And I searched website a few days ago, it post about man is direct and woman is indirect when they speak. But it is personality differences. If someone who can speak direct in front of people, it’s not all of men. My friend, she also likes speaking direct, she doesn’t like indirect or talking behind her back.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I'm glad you wrote this, Seran. Not all language difference is about gender. Some is about personality.

    Mark: 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with, but just few girls nowadays like to do that,for me I rarely do that.
    I liked your paragraph, it's very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your opinion is right and unique ! I didn't notice that why women have to use beautiful language. I thought it is natural that women use beautiful language ! I had misstake.....

    ReplyDelete