Thursday, March 31, 2011

Baseball

I think sometime I regret some happening. When I was young, my parents really liked a baseball game. At that time, I hated it, because I couldn’t see a singer who I like on TV and understand the game rules. I was very bored when they watched the game on TV. I wasn’t also interested in baseball player, so when I went to the wedding hall, I saw baseball player. My father wanted to receive his signature, so he said me, “Can you receive that instead of me?” I don’t need his signature, but I regretted that after 4 years.


 When I was a high school student, I moved from my hometown to Busan. Busan has a baseball stadium, home of Lotte Giants baseball team.
 I went there with my friends because my mother recommended me to go. It was so exciting. They had many fans that are crazy about baseball. When they cheer for team, they use torn newspapers and they wear a plastic bag on their head. And then they drink a bottle of beer with chicken. It was so surprising and funny. The baseball players have songs each other that is cheer for them. It was my first time, so I didn’t carry anything and know that. I couldn’t cheer and sing for them.
 After I went there, I practiced to sing songs and remember how to cheer with my friends. When we finished tests, we went to the baseball stadium.




There is the batter number 4 who plays baseball games very well. He is really tall and fat, but I already saw him when I went to the wedding hall. I was very surprised, I wanted to go back that time. I think it’s late to regret now, because it happened 4 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment