Sunday, February 27, 2011

Vancouver

When I arrived in Canada, I was in Vancouver. At that time, my sister was also in Vancouver, so she wanted to hang out with me.
 
First time, we went to the Granvill island by mini ferry, it has romance and nice view. I saw many fruits and vegetable, there are many supermarkets.







 
And then, we went to the stanley park, so we walked for about 4 hours. When I walked at the stanley park, I saw many squirrels and I took pictures with my sister for a long time. I felt happy and I wanted to show our pictures to my parents.
 
.

We went to the Lynn canyon park in north vancouver. I climbed a little bit hill with my sister and crossed the suspension bridge. When I crossed the bridge, I felt scary because there is the valley under the bridge.
We returned to vancouver, and we ate korean food at a restaurant


 














 
I often went shopping with my sister or my friends at metrotown.
It's very famous shopping mall in vancouver and it has many brand shops.
So It's very comfortable to go shopping and it's easy to find the shops.
That's why there are many people on the weekend.
 
When I was in vancouver, I went to many places with my sister and my friends.
I recommend this places, because it's popular places in vancouver.

No comments:

Post a Comment