Sunday, February 13, 2011

Spaghetti

When i was in Vancouver, i usually cooked a cream spaghetti.
I learned about a cream spaghetti from the Internet.

when i was a child, i've never eaten a cream spaghetti.
At that time, i thought it's really greedy. If i eat cream spaghetti, i feel vomit. That's why i didn't eat it.

But when i entered university, my friends wanted to eat cream spaghetti. I ate it first time, it was really plain food. when i was hungry, i wanted to eat it every time.

But it's a little bit expensive to me, so i thought that i'll make a cream spaghetti. I bought ingredient once, i could eat it three time, and then it was easy to make a cream spaghetti.


 


First, prepare the vegetables and boil the spaghetti noodles in salty water. 
And then, stir-fry bacons, mushrooms, garlics and onions in oil.
Next, put milk and cheese in a frying pan and stir.
And, put in the noodles.
Finally, boil and reduce to the right amount.

1 comment: