Monday, January 24, 2011

Advertisement







 
 
\


I like korean hot chocolate advertisement. This hot chocolate's name is mite.
This story is what happened in ski resort. A man go to ski resort with his friends.  He's looking at her back. He falls in love with her at first sight. He's following her. He gives her a cup of hot chocolate. He's going up a slope, but she isn't woman. Just his back is like woman. He is korean famous rocker, his hair is real hairstlye.
I don't think this advertisement can't convince people to buy the product, because this advertisement is just fun and pleased,so I can't understand this advertisement.
This story is really fun and embarranssed that's why I remember that and like that.

I think it happened in ski resort, so the weather is cold. Maybe this advertisement recommend hot chocolate.

5 comments:

  1. HAHA! It's realy a funny ad!!The man's back is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this ad. too.kkk.. and i think this slogan is very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This TV ads is so fun.First I saw this one, I laughed. I couldn't imagine that ads is chocolete ads. However this ads impact me , I can remember this TV ads. I think Korean TV ads are similar Japanese ads. Bonth TV ads don't explain products, however they attract us, and make laugh us>

    ReplyDelete